Good day to you, friends. This is just about one of the last days working on this project, so lately it's just a bit of editing a day. Not saying we're stretching this so we have something to do these days, but I promise It's because I want this to be perfect !! I had spent most of class time scouring the internet in class for a new program to use with my teammates. We currently use a mixture of many different programs because there's always some
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
This is my reflection! I had fun making it with my family and friends, thanks to them I was able to complete this. It was a good run.
-
Today felt like a tighter schedule for me when doing my tasks to contribute, but I managed to get everything I needed, which worked out...
-
I'm looking forward to fully embracing AICE Media and showing what I can do. Our past commercial project really let me dip into my c...
-
Filming day one started a little later than we would have liked. We had some mishaps with the clothing our actors were to wear, but we got ...
No comments:
Post a Comment