April 07, 2022

A Break: Getting My Beauty Rest

Hello! Today was a rather chill day, I didn't do much heavy-lifting throughout it. It was a PSD day today, which is like an early release day to an extent, so we got out a couple of hours early, and i definitely used this to my advantage. After all these filming days and scheduled times to work with my teammates have passed, we had a little break from it all. After school I spent my time doing a lil chemistry and any other homework I had. If you ask me what im doing, 8/10 times i'll say chemistry homework. Even if I study hard, I don't think I will be able to tackle chemistry. That class will be my downfall. I wonder why it's even required! Back to our movie, I did take a couple peeks at our video and shot some messages to my group and about it. We discussed possible little tweaks here and there, as well as the timing for our video, just the usual. I count today as a mental health day of sorts, actually.  I've been working on countless things all week, meaning i've been inside far too often. I took a really nice walk with my mom around 6pm to get my fresh air for the day. Walking at sunset is my favorite pastime, the sky is so striking and the weather is perfect; it is truly a perfect time. I love where I live so much, I just know if I lived anywhere else i'd feel homesickness often. We took a stop by the park because I live closeby to the neighbourhood one. I was playing animal crossing pocket camp on my phone when my mom began walking fast along the sidewalk surrounding the playground. I tried to catch up with her, but it was getting dark so we made our way home,. We talked about dinner on our way back, all I knew was we were going to eat out and get take-in to celebrate my academic performance (I got a 100 on a test, that NEVER happens). The restaurant I chose to eat at is a Cuban joint my family frequents and, to your surprise, I'm still not sure what it's called. After eating and watching kung fu panda with my brother, I was prepared to wind down and truly get some quality shut-eye. I read a couple pages of Stephen King's "cell" before bed.  Honestly I was so tired I could barely make out what was written, but I kept reading so it was quite the somthing! I'm spending the rest of this day on sleep, sleep, and MORE S L E E P (well deserved).


^This is the type of sleep I’m trying to get !! Look how comfy he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 This is my reflection! I had fun making it with my family and friends, thanks to them I was able to complete this. It was a good run.